Halloween Margarita (Witch's Potion)
Whether you're conjuring up a bewitching soirée or simply seeking a potion to elevate your Halloween cocktail game, our Witch's Margarita recipe is your potion of choice for a sip of pure enchantment.
Try this bewitching recipe for the Witch's Margarita, a spellbinding concoction that combines the rich sophistication of Casamigos tequila with the mystical allure of melon liqueur to create a captivating green elixir. This eerie twist on the classic Margarita not only tantalizes your taste buds but also casts a spell with its vibrant color and irresistible flavor profile.
- 1.5 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1.5 oz. Melon Liqueur
- 1 oz. Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 0.5 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Thick Salt & Sugar Rim (2:1 Ratio, if desired)
- 1 Lemon Wheel, Dipped in Black Lava Salt, For Garnish
- Wet half the rim of a coupe glass with a lemon wedge and dip into the sugar and salt mixture.
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into the rimmed coupe glass.
- Add fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel dipped in black lava salt.