Tanqueray No. TEN Martini Cocktail Kit
Make it a martini night with Tanqueray No. TEN
Elevate martini night with the Tanqueray Perfect TEN martini recipe, mixing tips and hand-picked bar essentials.
The art of the martini
Making a martini is a performance, a ceremonious gesture that can take a simple moment of sitting down for a cocktail and elevating it to a lasting memory. Serving up notes of exquisite citrus bloom, Tanqueray No. TEN makes the perfect martini.
Tanqueray Perfect TEN Martini
- 1.5 oz. Tanqueray No. TEN Gin
- 0.25 oz. Dry Vermouth
- Grapefruit Twist Garnish
- Cut a long slice of grapefruit skin, leaving as little pith on the peel as possible. Gently curl into a twist and set aside.
- Pour gin into a cocktail shaker or mixing glass with ice and add the dry vermouth.
- Stir until perfectly mixed and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Twist grapefruit peel over the drink to express the oils, then add as garnish.
For your martini night
Perfect TEN Martini Cocktail Kit
The essentials you need to make the perfect martini.
Follow these four easy tips to turn your martini night top-shelf.
- Treat martini making like an art form.
- From beveled coupes to traditional martini glasses, a martini is elevated by the tastefully elegant glassware in which it can be enjoyed.
- Have a variety of garnishes available for every palate, from citrus twists like lemon peel and grapefruit, to the savory olive or a pickled cocktail onion for a Gibson.
- Savor and enjoy the process of making the cocktail as much as you enjoy drinking your martini.
You may also like
Mr Black Cold Brew Irish Coffee
Go Beyond The Bar
You give, we give back.
Buying a gift for someone you know provides support for worthy causes. We pledge to contribute to charity for each purchase you make with The Bar.
5% of purchase price to be donated. Restrictions apply