Maple Old Fashioned
The Maple Old Fashioned cocktail is perfect to enjoy this fall season. Try this delicious spin on the classic bourbon old-fashioned recipe with maple syrup on a crisp autumn afternoon or on game day.
This old fashioned riff pays homage to tradition while adding a luscious, seasonal twist. The cocktail's earthy undertones and subtle hints of citrus mirror the changing foliage and crisp air of autumn. The Maple Old Fashioned is the perfect companion to savor by the fire while the leaves fall outside.
- 1.5 oz. Bulleit Bourbon or Crown Royal Deluxe Whiskey
- 0.5 oz. Maple Syrup
- 2 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- Orange Twist Garnish
- Cherry Garnish
- Combine whiskey, maple syrup and aromatic bitters in a cocktail shaker or mixing glass with ice.
- Stir and strain into a rocks glass with a single large ice cube.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a cherry.