Casamigos Pumpkin Spice Margarita
Get ready to spice up your autumn cocktail game with a delightful twist on a classic favorite.
Add the warmth and charm of the fall season into your cocktail hour. Made with the smooth and distinctive Casamigos Reposado tequila, this cocktail combines the rich flavors of pumpkin with a hint of seasonal spices to create a margarita that's as cozy as a crisp, cool evening by the bonfire. Whether you're hosting a Halloween party, Thanksgiving gathering, or simply looking to savor the flavors of fall, this pumpkin-spiced margarita is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1.5 oz. Casamigos Reposado Tequila
- 5 oz. Almond Liqueur
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- .75 oz. Honey Syrup
- 2 Heaping Bar Spoons Organic Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch Nutmeg
- Optional: 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Garnish Dehydrated Half-Moon Orange Slice, 2 Charred Sage Leaves and Nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a collins glass.
- Add fresh pebble/crushed ice, creating a dome-like top and garnish.
- 8 oz. Honey
- 4 oz. Hot Water
- Pour honey and hot water into a mixing glass.
- Stir continuously for 60 seconds until the honey is dissolved.
- Pour into a container for storage, and label, date and refrigerate for later use. Good for 3 months. Yields 12 oz. of honey syrup.