Naughty & Spice Espresso Martini
Your new favorite espresso martini cocktail with a hint of heat featuring top-shelf vodka, smooth coffee liqueur and habanero pepper.
Try our tasty Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur espresso martini recipe with a spicy holiday twist. This modern iteration of the espresso martini cocktail is sure to keep you warm and toasty despite the cold and snow. The smoothness and perfectly crafted neutrality of Ketel One Vodka let the bold coffee flavor and spicy habanero notes take center stage with every sip.
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Vodka
- ¼ Habanero Pepper, De-seeded
- 1 oz. Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz. Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- Coffee Bean Garnish
- *Approximate serving size is 1.4 servings. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Cut a habanero pepper in half, core and deseed. Chop one-quarter of the halved pepper (more for extra spice).
- Add vodka and chopped habanero pepper to a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add coffee liqueur, cold brew concentrate, simple syrup and ice.
- Shake until chilled and strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass.
- Place three coffee beans in the center, angled toward each other.