Baileys S'mores Tini
Sit back by the bonfire and enjoy a perfectly sweet dessert cocktail made with Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, vodka and a combination of s'mores and coffee.
A decadent twist on the classic campfire treat. This sweet and creamy cocktail is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious s'mores flavor without having to build a fire. With its blend of marshmallow, espresso, vodka and Baileys Original Irish Cream, this flavorful drink will make any gathering special.
- 1.5 oz. Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 0.25 oz. Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 0.25 oz. Espresso
- Graham Cracker Crumble Garnish (Optional)
- Toasted Marshmallow Garnish
- Chocolate Syrup
- Lightly drizzle chocolate syrup into a martini glass to create swirls on the glass and set aside.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into the prepped martini glass.
- Skewer 2-3 marshmallows, and use a blow torch or match to graze the tops with the flame.
- Gently lay across the glass, on top of the cocktail, and serve immediately.