Chocolate Bonfire Baileys Cocktail
A perfectly sweet dessert cocktail made with top-shelf vodka and a cold-weather flavor combination of s'mores and coffee liqueurs.
No autumn is complete without a cozy fire, a big blanket and the ooey-gooey goodness of a s'more – or three. Fill the graham cracker-shaped void minus the stickiness with this boozy take on a White Russian, complete with Baileys S’mores Irish Cream Liqueur to appease your sweet tooth.
- 1 oz. Ketel One Vodka
- 2 oz. Baileys S’mores
- 2 oz. Mr. Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 1 Toasted Marshmallow Garnish
- *Approximate serving size is 2 servings. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir and strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Cut a small slice in a marshmallow and place on the side of the glass to garnish. Use a blow torch or match to graze the top of the marshmallow with the flame.