Casamigos Spicy Tequila Sour
Enjoy a spicy yet sweet cocktail made with habanero-infused Casamigos reposado and a combination of sweet vermouth.
October is the perfect time to hop on a broomstick and take to the sky. With habanero-infused Casamigos reposado, this spicy-yet-sweet witch’s brew strikes the perfect flavor balance, no spell required. We recommend sipping this cocktail fireside, be it a bonfire or cauldron fire — up to you.
- 1.5 oz. Habanero-Infused Casamigos Reposado*
- 2-3 Habanero peppers
- 1.5 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- 1 Jalapeño Wheel Garnish
- *Approximate serving size is 1.2 servings. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Combine habanero-infused tequila reposado, sweet vermouth, lemon juice and egg white in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake without ice for 10 seconds.
- Add ice and shake until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Slice a jalapeño into wheels and place 1 wheel on the side of the glass to garnish.