Hit 'em with the best shot
What's the best gift for your tequila-loving friend? Use our tequila gift guide to find out. Give a bottle as a gift, and get after it.
Their favorite tequila cocktails, delivered
If they're all about that blue agave flavor, blanco makes the perfect gift. It's ideal for margaritas, tequila sodas, and other favorite cocktails.
Make this easy peasy West Texas highball even tastier by giving them the best tequila blanco.
- 1.5 oz. Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 0.5 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- Topo Chico
- Mix tequila blanco and lime juice in a highball glass
- Add a generous amount of ice (especially on warm summer evenings)
- Fill to the brim with Topo Chico.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Aged to Perfection
The spark that makes agave sing is rounded and smooth in aged tequila. As gifts, these are hot fire — but go down easy.
Shop añejo and reposado tequilas
Anejo old fashioned
Set the stage for a Mexican twist on an old Kentucky cocktail by gifting oak-aged tequila anejo, featuring notes of caramel and vanilla.
- 1.5 oz. Casamigos Anejo tequila
- 0.25 oz. Vanilla Syrup
- 3 drops Lemon Bitters
- Skewered Orange Peel Wrapped Cherry Garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a glass mixer.
- Add ice, stir well for 30 – 40 seconds and strain into a rocks glass.
- Add large ice cube and garnish. Serves 1.
Bring in mezcal for a smoky twist on their favorite margarita. It's tequila's old friend from southern Mexico, and it's having a major moment.
Give mezcal to fans of the moscow mule, and reinvent the recipe. Those smoky, earthy flavors pair beautifully with ginger for a drink that's ice cold, but still hot.
- 1.5 oz. Casamigos Mezcal
- 0.5 oz. Lime Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Chili Powder Garnish
- Sliced Cucumber Garnish
- Ginger Garnish
- Combine mezcal and lime juice and shake well over ice.
- Strain into a glass (preferably a copper), add crushed ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with cucumber, ginger, and a sprinkle of chili powder. Serves 1.